Bold Blind Beauty has the pleasure of working and collaborating with companies and thought leaders that are taking collaboration to a higher level through inclusive design. We stand behind these unique companies that share a special journey on improving humanity by nurturing kindness through inclusion. These organizations see the possibilities not only for inclusion but for cutting edge innovation. How have they achieved this level? The answer is simple, they are listening and acting by including the very voices; the Subject Matter Experts—the over 1 billion people living with a disability.
Alexa Jovanovic, Founder
Aille Design (pronounced: eye) is an emerging fashion brand that makes Braille beaded clothing with a social purpose. The Braille beading on the garments is fully legible and is created with Swarovski Crystal pearls. Alexa Jovanovic, founder of Aille Design, designs all of the garments alongside a diverse team of blind, visually impaired and sighted fashion lovers. Together, we are disrupting the fashion industry and making fashion available to everyone.
Amanda Sichon & Seda Bilginer, Founders
- Esas is an organic & sustainable farm-to-beauty lifestyle brand. Rooted in rituals and traditions from around the world, we create and formulate high performing products that increase your overall skin health and wellness. At Esas, our products are good for you, good for the people who make them and Mother Nature.
- After working in the corporate beauty industry for a combination of over 25 years, Seda and Amanda set out to create a sustainable manufacturing company. At the core of what this brand is, it’s simply just love. Love for wanting better things for all of us.
Jasmine Glass, Founder
Spktrm is on a mission to redefine beauty standards so they’re more ethical and inclusive. We are the world’s first beauty brand to ban model retouching entirely.
Victoria Watts, Founder
- Feeling is believing.
- We believe that beauty should be inclusive, while providing real results that you can see, feel and touch.
- Our goal is to make the best skin care products accessible to everyone.
- From the unique texture, to the transformative feeling and the afterglow – we don’t stop pushing boundaries until we get it right.
To Join Our Collaborative Community
Please note Bold Blind Beauty reserves the right to choose our collaborators based upon predetermined criteria.