Self-Care Sundays With Gabby
by Gabby Mendonca
I know that we are still in the middle of a pandemic, and things are very stressful for all of us. So I wanted to make a list of things that you can all do right from home to practice self-care.
- If you are new to self-care the first thing you might want to try is doing a facial or enjoying a bubble bath. These 2 simple things will help you to release some stress.
- Journaling is a great way to express your emotions. Whether it’s to talk about something good that happened that day, or if you just need a quick way to vent.
- I found that therapy is really useful. I started scheduling sessions with the counselor at my college because when things start to get a bit difficult with school, I can talk about it or I can talk about the great things that have happened. Self-care can be whatever you want it to be.
I hope that these tips can help you to create your self-care tool bag.
Happy Self-care Sunday. 🙂
Connecting With Gabby:
- Behind The Scenes YouTube Footage: Patreon
- Youtube: @GabriellaMendonca
- Instagram: @itss_g_
- Facebook: @gabbymendonca
- Twitter: @itss_g_
The photo is of a woman with closed eyes sitting on a sofa with her hands crossed over her heart.