Monthly Beauties | Jessica Minneci
Meet The Faces of Bold Blind Beautiful & Accomplished Women
Representation Matters! Bold Blind Beauty believes that “Real Beauty Transcends Barriers” and June’s cover model, Jessica Minneci is an example of our belief. An accomplished communications professional, blogger, and YouTuber Jessica is passionate about braille, books, and writing! Jessica is a storyteller, who is working on a young adult fantasy novel, which she plans to publish in the near future. She and Joyce, her trusted guide dog, also enjoy a good hike now and then!
American Printing House for the Blind employee and advocate, Jessica, shared the following on social media and we think it sums her up pretty well: “Like Helen [Keller], I am only one, but with hard work and determination, I am making a difference in the world, and so can you.” Enjoy! ~Steph
Beyond Sight Magazine Cover
“You are the character of your own story. Plot your destiny. Choose hope and kindness. Make every page count.”~Jessica Minneci
Jessica Minneci is a Communications Associate at the American Printing House for the Blind (APH). She is also pursuing her Masters in Fine Arts in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University. As part of the program, Jessica is writing her first novel. Jessica is passionate about the power of the written word and hopes to use her voice to create an impact on the world. Follow Jessica on Instagram and Twitter @Jessica_Minneci or find her on Facebook and LinkedIn by searching Jessica Minneci.
Connecting With Jessica:
- Instagram – @Jessica_Minneci
- Twitter – @Jessica_Minneci
- Facebook – @Jessica.Minneci
- LinkedIn – @Jessica-Minneci
Like what you’ve read and want to chat about it? Join us in the Bold Blind Beauty Facebook group.
- The header and Beyond Sight Magazine Cover contain the same photo. A photo of Jessica Minneci standing in a rose garden. There are leaves with pink roses above and around her. She is a Caucasian young adult, and is wearing a ruffled, short-sleeve pastel dress. Jessica is smiling broadly as long brown curls frame her face.