Monthly Beauties | Hannah Burgess
Meet The Faces of Bold Blind Beautiful & Accomplished Women
Representation Matters! Bold Blind Beauty believes that “Real Beauty Transcends Barriers” and today’s cover model, Hannah Burgess is an example of our belief. Known as Blind Mum Vs The World on Instagram, Hannah was born with several inherited eye conditions that affect the way she sees the world, yet she continually shows up. She also very recently became recognized as one the RNIB’s (Royal National Institute of Blind People) National Finalist – Best Social Media Impact of the Year.
Below are some words of wisdom from Hannah and below her Beyond Sight Magazine cover is her bio where you can learn a little more of her story. Enjoy! ~Steph
‘Having a visual impairment may be life changing, but it does not have to be life limiting”~Hannah Burgess
Beyond Sight Magazine Cover
Real life ups and downs of a visually impaired Mum of two beautiful children.
Blind Mum vs The World is a way for me to show everyone that while my lack of vision may affect a lot of life situations, it does not affect my ability as a parent. I’m often asked how I cope being a Blind mum and I always say “I cope the same as every Mum, my disability doesn’t define me as a parent”
Connecting With Hannah:
- Instagram @BlindMumVsTheWorld
- TikTok @BlindMumVsTheWorld
- Facebook @BlindMumVsTheWorld
- Website Blind Mum Vs The World
- The header photo is identical to the image used on the Beyond Sight Magazine cover. Hannah is smiling directly at the camera. She has long blonde hair, exquisite winged eyeliner, and eyeglasses paired with a ruffled light blue top with white hearts and spaghetti straps. Text on the cover reads “Beyond Sight February 2022 | Monthly Beauties | Hannah Burgess.”
- Hannah with orange hair – In this closeup of Hannah the right side of her long blonde hair is colored a bright orange. while the left is blonde. She has her signature winged eyeliner and eyeglasses. In this photo we can also see some partial tattoos on her left arm.