Monthly Beauties | Anne
Meet The Faces of Bold Blind Beautiful & Accomplished Women
Today you are in for a real treat!!
Representation Matters! Bold Blind Beauty believes that “Real Beauty Transcends Barriers” and October’s cover model, Anne, will blow you away. This Monthly Beauty feature will be slightly different as it’s the first Bold Blind Beauty Ambassador submission.
Included in today’s feature is Anne’s video and transcription. We hope you like it and encourage you to visit our YouTube Channel to show Anne your support by “liking” and “commenting” on her video. Oh, and stay tuned as she will be featured as our Novement Woman On The Move as well.
If you or someone you know are interested in entering our Ambassador campaign you can find additional information at our Ambassador Information Page or in our article “Everything You Need To Know About The New Ambassador Program.” For additional questions or more information you can email us at email@example.com.
Beyond Sight Magazine Cover
BBB Ambassador YouTube Video
Anne’s Ambassador Submission Transcription
Hi, I’m Anne at Purpose In View. Building a community that believes in possibilities, nurturing relationships, increasing engagement, breaking barriers through representation are all ways I would love to be a BLIND Ambassador; a Bold Leader, Illuminating New Directions.
I feel that the community that I have so far and continue to build aligns with the same mission and values of Bold Blind Beauty and as a BLIND Ambassador. I have always been a huge fan of Bold Blind Beauty. It was actually the first online blogs and stories that I read, that empowered me and gave me the self-confidence to step out. Bold Blind Beauty is a direct result of where I am today.
I would love to be that person that someone can relate to. And that can provide hope and light. I feel confident that I would be able to use my current and future influence to draw more support for inclusion and opportunities for Bold Blind Beauty. I have a creative and growth mindset to meet your needs and what we can do together.
Connecting With Anne
Connecting With Bold Blind Beauty
- 👀Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/c/BoldBlindBeauty
- 🎧Listen to our Podcast boldblindbeautyonair.buzzsprout.com
- 👥Join our Facebook group @BoldBlindBeauty
- 👩🏾🦯Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @abby
- The header is a photo of Anne@PurposeInView at the Stanley Park Seawall – Anne, an Asian woman, is walking with her white cane along the Stanley Park seawall in Vancouver, BC. She is smiling and looking out to her left at the water. She is wearing a white drop waist dress and suede espadrilles. There are low hanging trees in the background. (Photo Credit: Hayley @Flytographer)
- The same photo in the header is also used on the Beyond Sight Magazine cover. The text on the cover reads “Beyond Sight Magazine October 2021 | Anne | Empowerment & Confidence Found In Community | Monthly Beauties. “