Creating A Theme With Details
As an analytical person, I like details. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I’d have a fondness for details in my clothing.
When I got the workout capris I’m wearing in the photos I envisioned wearing them with sneakers, casual, and dressy shoes. The determining factor in the look I want to create relies heavily on the shoes. So when I found these fabulous strappy criss-cross strappy heeled pumps I knew they’d work with the capris.
The lattice hem feature on my capris gives them that little extra oomph while adding a long-sleeved light knit sweater with the heels takes them up an added notch. Did I mention the sweater also has lattice detailing on the shoulders?
The combined pieces, capris, sweater, and pumps all share strappy features that work well together. Adding a silver-toned medallion on a faux leather necklace was the perfect accent.
What I wore:
- Heather gray, long-sleeved, ribbed lattice detail sweater | Macy’s
- Black lattice hem capris | Kohl’s
- Black faux suede black pointed toe pumps with crisscross straps | DSW (link is to a comparable pair)
- Silver-toned medallion on a faux leather necklace | ancient
- Silver-toned cuff bracelet | ancient
- Small embellished hoop earrings | Vera Wang Kohl’s
- White cane
Have a nice weekend!