Beauty Buzz & Blog Biz | Energy & Relationships
Energetic Game of Follow the Leader
We are beginning to enter spring a time for rebirth and fresh beginnings. So far, we have discussed your ideal image of yourself and your significant partner, then we discussed your temperament and how to align your values with your temperament. This month we will be discussing your energy level.
What energy level are you bringing to the table? Which game of energetic follow the leader are you playing within your daily life?
Let’s look at your seven energy levels:
Energy Level 1
- Core thought: victim
- Core emotion: apathy
- Core action/result: lethargy
Energy Level 2
- Core thought: conflict
- Core emotion: anger
- Core action/result: defiance
Energy Level 3
- Core thought: responsibility
- Core emotion: forgiveness
- Core action/result: cooperation
Energy Level 4
- Core thought: concern
- Core emotion: compassion
- Core action/result: service
Energy Level 5
- Core thought: reconciliation
- Core emotion: peace
- Core action/result: acceptance
Energy Level 6
- Core thought: synthesis
- Core emotion: joy
- Core action/result: wisdom
Energy Level 7
- Core thought: non-judgement
- Core emotion: absolute passion
- Core action/result: creation
What will it take for you to change your energy? Try to think of three things you can do to upgrade the energy you are putting out there. You may begin to attract new relationship prospects in your life.
If you wish to take the Energy Level Index Assessment and get debriefed on your energy results, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting With Teresa Gregg
Teresa Gregg, Lumine Your Way CEO/Founder
My name is Teresa Gregg. I am a mom of two adult children and a grandma of four grandchildren.
I was born with congenital glaucoma and uveitis. In 1993 I had my left eye removed due to glaucoma and in 2013 my right eye also. After that surgery I fell into depression then eventually became tired of living in victim mode.
I am a Certified Transformational Life Coach with the certifications to assess/debrief with the Energy Leadership Index and Emotional Intelligence 2.0. In 2017 I won the Hadley School for the Blind Forsythe Center for Employment and Entrepreneurship Program Grant to start my own coaching practice.
It is my vision to offer endless positive possibilities for a heart-centered energetic passion-driven lifestyle. Working with families who have children with disabilities and being a liaison between the family and their IEP team is rewarding. Partnering with schools for the blind in workshops regarding social interactions, recreation and leisure, self-advocacy, self-determination, Human Growth Development, and Sexual Education is a passion for me. Helping others understand their sexuality and social and emotional skill sets is the best gift I can offer those with a visual impairment.
- The header image is thoughts, emotions, actions cycle drawn on a blackboard with sticky notes.
- Image of two hands clasped together with fingers intertwined.
- The author’s bio photo is a headshot of Teresa who is smiling while her long brunette hair cascades over her shoulders of her teal top.