HEALTH & WELLNESS
In today’s CoVid-19 TOTD (tip of the day) our newest contributor, Cheryl Minnette, recently featured as a Woman On The Move in Beyond Sight Magazine shares important handwashing tips. Thank you, Cheryl! ~Steph
CoVid-19 TOTD #2
Here at Bold Blind Beauty, our goal is for you to enjoy life, but be well while doing it. During #CoVid-19 we want to assist you with that, So here is our CoVid-19 Tip of the day.
Everyone is talking about handwashing, but are they saying this?
- Wash hands with soap and water AND create a good lather.
- Be sure to clean under your nails and up around your wrists.
- Wash hands for a minimum of 30 seconds.
If Soap and water not readily available, then…
- Use hand sanitizer on hands, wrists, and under nails.
- Hand sanitizer can be used three times (maximum five times), when soap and water is not available.
In order to stay safe, we must know and understand the process.
5 natural soap bars with ingredients (tea tree oil, oatmeal, aloe, eucalyptus, coffee) on white background.