Beauty Buzz/Blog Biz | Coming Into Our Crown Chakra
The crown chakra is at the top of your head and is represented by a 1,000 petaled lotus flower. It is your connection to spirituality, collective consciousness, wisdom and self-knowledge. If this chakra is blocked, you may relate to these symptoms:
- nervous systems problems,
- learning disabilities,
- lack of spiritual connection,
- a day dreamer,
- over analytical,
- wanting isolation,
- over sleeping,
- not able to think for self, and
- heavy doctrination.
To open this chakra, try the following:
- standing on your head/getting blood flow to your head,
- yoga, or a
- visualization of a bright violet color pouring into your head.
“Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment.”~Lao Tzu
The more you meditate and visualize, the more your crown chakra will open.
The crown chakra has the following properties:
- Color: Purple
- Related organs: Brain, pineal gland
- Essential oils and herbs: frankincense, myrrh, and cedarwood
- Crystals: Quartz
What an amazing chakra to devote time to each day. If this is our connection to spirituality and a collective body of consciousness, then what a wonderous place our planet would be to live! How can you personally begin to open your crown chakra?
Teresa Gregg, Lumine Your Way CEO/Founder
My name is Teresa Gregg. I am a mom of two adult children and a grandma of four grandchildren.
I was born with congenital glaucoma and uveitis. In 1993 I had my left eye removed due to glaucoma and in 2013 my right eye also. After that surgery I fell into depression then eventually became tired of living in victim mode.
I am a Certified Transformational Life Coach with the certifications to assess/debrief with the Energy Leadership Index and Emotional Intelligence 2.0. In 2017 I won the Hadley School for the Blind Forsythe Center for Employment and Entrepreneurship Program Grant to start my own coaching practice.
It is my vision to offer endless positive possibilities for a heart-centered energetic passion-driven lifestyle. Working with families who have children with disabilities and being a liaison between the family and their IEP team is rewarding. Partnering with schools for the blind in workshops regarding social interactions, recreation and leisure, self-advocacy, self-determination, Human Growth Development, and Sexual Education is a passion for me. Helping others understand their sexuality and social and emotional skill sets is the best gift I can offer those with a visual impairment.
Connecting With Teresa
Connecting With Bold Blind Beauty
- 👀Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/c/BoldBlindBeauty
- 🎧Listen to our Podcast boldblindbeautyonair.buzzsprout.com
- 👥Join our Facebook group @BoldBlindBeauty
- 👩🏾🦯Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @BoldBlindBeauty
- The header and additional image are identical. A closeup photo of a crown or sahasrara chakra, hand painted on a wall.
- Author bio photo is a headshot of Teresa who is smiling while her long brunette hair cascading over the shoulders of her hunter green top.