Celebrating Springtime Glamour
Finally, the trees have bloomed, the weather stabilized and I think we can safely say it’s spring!! What I love most about spring is the opportunity to refresh my environment including myself.
There’s no better time to beef up one’s makeup arsenal than springtime. Well, that’s not exactly true but for purposes of this article let’s just roll with it. Okay, here we go:
I’ve always had a weakness for dual purpose products especially when we’re talking makeup. So when I found this e.l.f. sweat resistant lip and cheek palette I thought eh, why not? When I can find one product that serves more than one purpose, is portable, and easy to use I’m all in.
While I can’t see myself wearing this when I workout, I will test it just out of sheer curiosity. I’m a heavy sweater. Well, not a sweater as in garment but I sweat heavily so we’ll have to see.
Obviously, since this was an online shopping experience I couldn’t stop at just one product, right? Heck no! I mean I needed mascara, brow pencil, more lip color and a couple of extras. At the bottom of this article, I’ll list each product including the link to e.l.f. and a description. As I try the newer products I’ll give a review at a later time.
What I like about e.l.f. products are affordability, they’re hypoallergenic, non-comodogenic, and cruelty-free.
Celebrating Springtime Glamour Featured Image Description:
The products listed below are in the photo.
- Workout Ready Lip & Cheek Palette – White compact with three lip colors and one highlighter. When opened there is a small mirror in the lid and a brush is also included. The highlighter is cream-colored, and the 3 shades range from a medium coral to a reddish/brown.
- Instant Lift Brow Pencil – The first time I tried a spoolie brow brush was last year and I think they’re great. So on one end of the pencil is the spoolie which resembles a mascara wand. The other end is the pencil.
- 3-in-1 Mascara – The brush on this mascara wand is a little funky and supposedly lengthens, defines and volumizes lashes. What makes this brush unique is the little bristle-covered ball on the tip. These bristles are a smidge longer than the other bristles leading up to its tip.
- Day to Night Lipstick Duo – This lipstick duo as the name implies has lipstick on each end. My color choice was Need It Nudes (one is a dark caramel and the other is light tan).
- Mineral Infused Face Primer- Small – The primer comes in a 0.47-ounce pump which looks pretty snazzy with the silver neck and the bottle portion looks like frosted glass.
- Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths – These 8″ x 7″ pre-moistened cloths come in a small black package similar to many baby wipes with a lid on the top.
- Lip Lacquer – A tube of clear gloss to be worn alone or over lip color. This was one of the freebies included with my order.
Have a great weekend!! ~Abby