Bold Blind Beauty On A.I.R. YouTube Episodes
Everyone on the planet needs air to survive. Bold Blind Beauty adopted the acronym A.I.R. (Access, Inclusion, and Representation) because it’s essential for people with disabilities. People with disabilities need Accessibility, Inclusion, and Representation, not only to survive but to thrive. Bold Blind Beauty On A.I.R. is clearing the air for more A.I.R. The links are in descending order with the most recent episode on top.
- Living with Usher Syndrome & Redefining Audiology featuring Dr. Jasmine Simmons
- Seeing through the Myths: Debunking Common Misconceptions About Blindness
- How Do You Sense Color? featuring Laurel Henry & Ken Meeker
- The Power Of The Voice featuring Satauna Howery & Roy
- The Tantalizing Sense of Taste With Chef Regina Mitchell & Sassy Outwater
- My Heart Is Not Blind Podcast Featuring Michael Nye
- The Evocative Nature of Fragrance featuring Susan Baillely
- My BOLD for 2023 is… Featuring A Few of Our Previous Guests
- Happy Holidays: “These are a few of our favorite things”
- Looking Beyond Eyesight Featuring Dr. Hoby Wedler & Jackie Summers
- Prioritizing Disability In DEI Makes A Better World | Catarina Rivera
- Channeling Our Inner Boldness
- Special Edition: Bold Blind Beauty, A.I.R. & Abby Reveal
- Success In Plain Sight Featuring Dan Berlin & Jack Chen
- Sherri Rodgers | Living With DeafBlindness
- BBB On A.I.R. Live & Thriving On Inclusion
- Behind The Scenes With BBB’s Barrier Breaking Contributors
- Bold Leaders Illuminating New Directions Featuring The Brand Ambassadors
- Access Denial, How it Feels & How to Advocate Featuring Becky Andrews
- Making The Web More Inclusive Featuring Caroline Desrosiers
- Podcast Episode #11: The Fall Interns Discuss Audio Description Featuring Roy Samuelson
- Podcast Episode #10: Ambassadorship: Do You Have What It Takes? Featuring Oksana Chuchunkova
- Podcast Episode #9: White Cane Awareness Featuring Melody Goodspeed
- Podcast Episode #8: Accessible + Sexy = Acsexyble | Acsexyble Runway Featuring Sassy Outwater
- Podcast Episode #7: The Summer Interns Interview Lily Mordaunt
- Podcast Episode #6: With Beauty Expert Dana Hinnant, Christine Bharosi, Marta DiVito & Ryan Maxwell
- Podcast Episode #5: Featuring Rudy Gaskins Of The Society Of Voice Arts And Sciences
- Podcast Episode #4: Featuring Jonathan Marin & Chef Regina Mitchell
- Podcast Episode #3: Featuring Peggy Chong & Victoria Watts
- Podcast Episode #2: Featuring Chef Alicia Connor & Michael Nye
- Podcast Episode #1: Welcome To Bold Blind Beauty On A.I.R.
Finding Bold Blind Beauty On A.I.R.
The YouTube link to each podcast episode will be posted here. You can also find Bold Blind Beauty On A.I.R. on iTunes, Google, Amazon Music, Anchor, Spotify, or whichever podcast platform you prefer. Subscribe today!
Alternatively, you can access the podcast on Buzzsprout by clicking the button below.