ABBY’S CORNER | TIPS
Hey, guys. It’s me, Abby. I hope you’re all having a fabulous Wednesday!
I’m so excited to let you know that I’ve been working really hard finding all kinds of tips and tricks to share with my beauties! So set a reminder for every Wednesday, I will be coming out to share my wonderful hump day finds!
A Party For Your Fingernails
Today’s tip is Color Street nail strips. There are several reasons why I love these nail strips, the number one being my nails don’t reject them. I was hesitant to try them because my nails just don’t hold nail polish. But I’m happy to report that my reluctance vanished after I attended my first Nail Bar Party. Here’s how it all went down:
- How could I resist an invite to a fabulous virtual party with my girls, all from the comfort of my home?
- The Facebook group interaction with the Color Street Stylist, party host, and attendees was sublime
- There’s tons of fun prints, colors, and textured nail strips to mix and match
- Application and removal is easy
- The nail color lasts up to approximately 2 weeks
- They’re very affordable
- Color Street is an excellent community partner demonstrated by their philanthropy
Sharing The Fun!
Want to check out how amazing and fun these nail strips are? I mean come on guys how fun is it that they have nail polish in a strip? How do I take them off? Nail polish remover! They’re amazing! Awesome!
To receive a free sample click “Like” and let me know in the comments your favorite nail style(s) from the list below:
- Solid Colors
- French Manicure
- Glitter Designs
- Nail Art Designs
- Glitter Dipped
- Clear Nail Art
I’ll be checking the comments to collect addresses offline.
Keeping it real, keeping it natural, keeping it lovely one cane tap at a time! ~Abby
- The header image is a photo closeup of two camels (one is kissing the other on the cheek).
- Abby is sitting cross-legged in her PJs (gray bottoms & white top with a gray collar). Her laptop on her laps has a teal Abby logo on the cover. Atop her signature explosive hairstyle, she is wearing a headset with a microphone. Her white cane is propped up next to her.