All The Tricks & Treats!!!
Let’s tell the truth…Halloween looks a bit different this year!!
Well, ya’ll know me and I look at things a bit differently. We can have ALL the tricks and the treats with the right attitude!! I mean look at the fun I found and so ready to try some of this out!!
Come and join me!
The CDC has put into place some good guidelines, so I felt the need to share!!
Let’s take a look at this site to see all the spooky fun:
Grab your friends…
- and host a virtual Halloween movie night! Have a watch party!
- Challenge one another to come up with a creative idea like decorations, a fun dessert, or spooky food.
- Take photos and post for all to enjoy!!
- Decorate your yard to express your creative Halloween style and give your neighbors something to smile at as they are on their evening stroll!
I have been introduced to some seriously fun lip art! I was watching this entertaining video while chomping on my glow in the dark chocolate, yes, it glows in the dark! I mean, let’s be real, we can take on some unique lip art during a day where anything goes!
Check out the video here for a how-to on lip art:
Carve your pumpkins, make a lively Halloween playlist and dance the night away!!
Share with us what you are doing to capture Halloween fun!! ~Abby
Image Description & Advertisements:
- Header – Halloween Jack O’ lantern and several smaller pumpkins in a rustic background with a wrought iron lantern on a wooden table accented with tea lights and strands of hay.
- Trick or treat – A cute dog trick or treating on Halloween. He has a “Trick or Treat” sign around his neck and his begging game is on point with his tilted head and puppy dog eyes.
- Halloween pumpkin – Happy Halloween is written on a pumpkin accented with fall leaves and several cardboard bats on the stem.