9 Self-Care Gift Giving Ideas
Hi everyone. It is the most wonderful time of the year. Which means that my favorite holiday is just around the corner. In this post I will be sharing some gifts that you can get your loved ones as well as gifts that you can get for yourself.
Thank you to Dana Hinnant, she posted a blog talking about some beauty gift giving ideas which you can find here: https://boldblindbeauty.com/4-beauty-holiday-gift-giving-ideas/
Self-care is so important and we often forget to take time for ourselves. So here are some gift ideas that you can get for those who need a little reminder.
1. These shower steamers.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L5QGF38/ref=cm_sw_r_api_i_A4DG76N6X3MBB0G797WH_0 These are great if you don’t want to use bath bombs. Simply toss these in the tub before taking a shower and enjoy the calming aromas.
2. This ice roller.
I bought this a while ago and I can say that this is so wonderful. I love using this in the mornings if my skin feels a little dry or if there is any redness. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E8IZ4BY/ref=cm_sw_r_api_i_EJEZWM6VW9QJGDHBPY2M_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
3. This lip balm stocking stuffer.
You can gift this to 1 person or distribute 1 within each gift. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HJZT0YQ/ref=cm_sw_r_api_i_FB55F6MAMH46S24P6QTM_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
4. These sheet masks.
I plan on buying this and distributing them in each gift. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LMND8N4/ref=cm_sw_r_api_i_GCRTG1MDTVXJG8J57VJT_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
5. This essential oil diffuser.
I love using an essential oil diffuser to unwind and practice some self-care. Check out these essential oils that you can purchase.
6. This tea sampler.
What better way to enjoy some me time than drinking a nice cup of tea. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KGT2W86/ref=cm_sw_r_api_i_G1XS00EMXMHG661SBKW7_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
7. A candle.
This is one of my favorite candles. It is so relaxing. https://www.target.com/p/21-5oz-lidded-glass-jar-2-wick-candle-lavender-lemonade-opalhouse-8482/-/A-83228503
8. A Headspace subscription.
As many of you know, I love using headspace. Meditation is really beneficial and this is a reminder to your loved one that every now and then they need to stop and take a breather. https://www.headspace.com/buy/gift
9. A journal.
For my fellow blindies I will link an app down below that you can use on your devices. However, if you want to give someone a journal here is a great one. This is great because your loved one can write out one line a day. This will introduce them to journaling. https://www.amazon.com/dp/0811870197/ref=cm_sw_r_api_i_R99HM1DWQR7J2E4DCX91_0
I hope you all continue to practice self-care and spread kindness to those around you. Happy holidays!
Here is the diary app that I use. https://apps.apple.com/app/id1052570257
Connect With Gabby
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/g.donza_/
- Follow me on TikTok: https://firstname.lastname@example.org?_t=8VJmzIQ0se2&_r=1
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCbqSUyDhBw5OVYEB3j9ks8g
- Looking for more mental health content? Subscribe to my podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mindful-minute/id1547424745 also available on Google podcasts,
Like what you’ve read and want to chat about it? Join us in the Bold Blind Beauty Facebook group.
About The Author
Gabby is a recent college graduate. She studied communications in digital media. When she isn’t busy with school, Gabby enjoys filming videos for her YouTube. She is very passionate about the performing arts, music, and acting. Gabby is also very passionate about advocacy and inclusion.
- The header contains a closeup of a woman’s outstretched arms holding several small gift boxes in a gesture of giving.
- A row of red and white gift boxes with ribbon on a white background.
- The author’s photo is an evening outdoor glamour shot of Gabby standing with her hand on her hip in a black gown. Her long dark loosely curled tresses are flowing over her right shoulder and down her back.