Beauty Buzz/Blog Biz | Health & Wellness
“Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.”~Deepak Chopra
Welcome back to another Self-Care Sunday. I thought that it would be a good idea to start off by sharing some goals for the new year.
As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I doubt myself a lot for everything I do. This year I’m making it my mission to really try and be kind to myself.
Recently, I’ve found that I don’t feel as stressed as I used to as I’ve started to take a step back from those toxic things such as limiting my time on social media and on my phone. For 2021 I really want to just be in the moment.
I have started reading more, doing yoga again and I have been trying to eat healthily. I think it is important to step back and try and figure out how you all can be kind to yourselves. Especially since we are still in the middle of a pandemic, it is okay to be selfish sometimes. It is okay to allow yourself to feel whatever feelings you are feeling. This year we all need to find a way to be kind to ourselves.
Happy New Year everyone and enjoy your #SelfCareSunday.
Connecting With Gabby:
- Behind The Scenes YouTube Footage: Patreon
- Youtube: @GabriellaMendonca
- Instagram: @itss_g_
- Facebook: @gabbymendonca
- Twitter: @itss_g_
Gabby is a college student. She is studying communications in digital media. When she isn’t busy with school, Gabby enjoys filming videos for her YouTube. She is very passionate about the performing arts, music, and acting. Gabby is also very passionate about advocacy and inclusion.
- Header – Photo of a young woman relaxing in the bathtub at a luxury hotel spa.
- Group yoga – Woman practices self-care through group yoga. She is holding her hands together at her heart and gazes straight forward with patience and focus.
- The author’s bio photo is an evening outdoor glamour shot of Gabby standing with her hand on her hip in a black gown. Her long dark loosely curled tresses are flowing over her right shoulder and down her back.