Perfectly Posh Product Challenge To Skincare Regimen
Always on the lookout for cruelty-free natural products I wanted to hear what Holly had to say about Perfectly Posh products. In typical Holly style, she’s upfront about her challenges to self-pampering. Being a mom to two little girls and a self-confessed non-girly girl, I was thinking Holly’s consultant would have her work cut out for her.
If you’re unfamiliar with Perfectly Posh Holly begins with a brief overview of the company along with product facts. A review on the four products follows.
As I don’t want to give away too much, where’s the fun in that? You can head on over to Holly’s place to check out what she has to say about Blind Momma’s Posh Pampering.
Product Review Image Descriptions:
- Featured image is a photo of a woman with a face mask and two slices of cucumber on her eyes. Included with the photo are Blind Motherhood and Perfectly Post logos.
- Blind Momma’s Posh Pampering image has the four products laid out on a counter.
- Perk Peppermint Skin Stick
- Lovely Pear Lip Scrub tube
- Toes Before Bros Foot Scrub packet
- You Apricaught Me Body Butter packet
Note: I am not being compensated for sharing this post.