The Christmas Sweater
Mmmmm…love it! Or hate it? In the UK we have this tradition it’s called ‘The Christmas jumper’ think back to Mr. Mark Darcy from Bridget Jones’s Diary, he was hot but not his Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer jumper!!!
- In the pictures are a Lego Santa black jumper
- A quite nice red jumper with a cream heart and sparkly gold reindeer antlers, I like that one it’s kinda cute and low-key lol.
- The dreaded Christmas Penguin with Santa hat and snowballs! The jumper itself is a lovely mid blue which is quite pleasant.
- Christmas tree and gifts with delicate snowflakes not for me! The jumper is again a lovely royal blue. A black jumper with a red nose Rudolph with gems hanging from his antlers.
- Then there’s this one I am afraid of Christmas pudding with a sprig of Holly on the top. No, it doesn’t work for me. The last thing I want is to look like is a Christmas pudding!
What do you think? Christmas jumper/sweater… would you give one a home this Christmas? 🎄🎄🎄
About The Author:
Angie Roberts is seated and holding her white cane in front of her. She is looking like a rock star in her fabulous oversized shades, a sheer black cover-up over a black flapper dress, and jewelry.
Angie, a fashionista from the UK, manages Abby’s Fashion Brigade, a gathering place for blind and visually impaired women to talk all things fashion. A young heart attack survivor, Angie says: “There is no positive in going blind, but there is positive in not giving up! Wear it the way YOU want, do it the way YOU like…never give up on your self.”