2 Seasons 2 Faves
So in the never-ending simplicity saga, fall/winter of 2016 two of my favorite pieces were my fringed cream-colored long sweater vest and black Vince Camuto leggings. Typically I don’t name drop but I made an exception in this case because these leggings are the best pair I’ve ever owned and they were one of two purchases I made in the past few months.
Back in the summer, I decided to downsize all my belongings and this included clothing. ‘Something comes in, something goes out’ has worked wonderfully well and since I’ve unsubscribed to all retail mailing lists I’m not tempted to purchase things I don’t need.
I got quite a bit of wear out of these two pieces by mixing them up with accent pieces, different footwear, and accessories. An example of how I wore the vest as a totally different ensemble can be found in the post Elegantly Shabby In Jeans & Pearls.
- Fringed cream-colored long sweater vest
- Navy three-quarter sleeve tee
- Gray leggings
- Cream kitten heels
- Long fringed necklace
3 Steps To Keeping Sanity In Simplicity
- ‘Something comes in, something goes out’
- Transitional pieces to dress for 2 seasons spring/summer and fall/winter
- Stick with a couple of major pieces and change-up the look with accent pieces
Have a Happy Hump Day Everyone!