How to Wear a 72″ Fringed Oblong Scarf
There are about a gazillion ways to wear a scarf. With over 37 million views, one of my favorite YouTube videos is 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes!
The obvious problem from a vision perspective is the lack of captioning to describe the methods the young lady is using. While there are many YouTubers who do not include descriptive video in their tutorials, there are vloggers who describe what they are doing.
In the following steps I describe how I wore the oblong scarf from yesterday’s photos. While holding the scarf horizontally in front of you the end in your right hand will be (A) and the end in your left hand will be (B).
- Place the scarf under your chin and let the loose ends hang down your back. (A) will be on your right and (B) on your left.
- Cross (A) and (B) behind your neck so that the loose ends are now hanging in front. (A) will now be on your left and (B) on your right.
- Pull the center of the scarf located under your chin in a downward angle about 7 or 8 inches (this does not have to be exact it’s whatever makes you feel comfortable). You now have a loop.
- Take the loop in both hands and twist it to the left. (The twist will be against the front of your neck.
- Holding the twisted loop open take end (A) and insert it over and through the loop.
- Take end (B) and insert it under and through the loop.
- Adjust the knot for comfort. Violà you’re done!