Perfectly Poised & Polished
Who can afford to spend a hefty sum of cash for the latest designer collection? I sure can’t, so I thought why not share a few of my budget friendly tips for achieving fabulousness.
- Be Fresh – Ensuring hair is neatly styled, being hygienic, having clothes freshly laundered and pressed is achievable and the first step to an immaculate appearance.
- Buy Smart – Consignment stores can be the source of many hidden gems at a fraction of retail cost.
- Black Blazer – From dresses to jeans you cannot beat the versatility of a quality blazer.
- Dressy Jeans – Wear a blazer with cuffed sleeves, top, heels and a phenomenal bag for a striking look.
- Sharp Pumps – Pumps are elegant, go with everything, and come in a variety of heel heights. At online retailers like 6pm.com, you can find designer brands for under $25.
- Stylish Bag – For a cohesive look match the color of your bag with your shoes. Forever 21 has great looking bags at a reasonable prices.
- Fashion Jewelry – Accessorize with a statement piece(s) like a bold necklace, stacked bracelets and earrings. Etsy, for example, has over 7 million pieces of jewelry in all price ranges.
- Classic Topper – You can’t beat the tried and true trench coat to attain fabulousness.
- Makeup – Become a beauty insider (it’s free online) at Sephora to take advantage of the free beauty classes where they teach makeup application techniques.
- Stunning Sunnies – Stores like Target carry a considerable selection of reasonably priced shades to finish off your look.
Finally, no matter your style, or financial circumstances, if you wear what you like and like what you wear, wear it with confidence. With confidence you are bound to be smashing!! ~Steph.